Using My Health Record in General PracticeDescription
This newly updated, FREE self-paced online course supports GPs to become familiar with and confident in using the My Health Record system. It also outlines the benefits, features and functionalities of My Health Record.
- Determine the key health information that can be accessed to support clinical decision-making and improve patient safety
- Integrate My Health Record into routine practice
- Outline the importance of uploading quality data to the My Health Record system.
Accreditation: This learning is accredited by ACRRM and RACGP.
- What is My Health Record?
- What is in My Health Record?
- When and how to view key documents and overviews in My Health Record?
- How and when to upload to MHR?
- Other documents that general practice may contribute
- Data quality and clinical coding
- How MHR can be integrated in clinical workflows and routine practice.
Focus: My Health Record; digital health; MHR; data quality
ACRRM - Fellow: 1h : 0m
ACRRM - Non Fellow: 1h : 0m
RACGP: 2 pts