Kidney Health Australia Health Professional Webinar SeriesDescription
Kidney Health Australia offers a monthly webinar series that covers a variety of topics on detection and managing CKD and related chronic conditions. Popular sessions include 'Working with the Nephrologist', 'Make the Link: CKD, CVD & Diabetes' and 'Managing Difficult Cases'.
The sessions are case study based and interactive with rotating expert presenters including nephrologists and other experts. The webinars are available for free and suitable for health professionals. New topical content is regularly featured in the health professional webinar library.
Specific learning outcomes vary each month based on the topic being presented but the overall learning aim of the webinar program is to support primary health care professionals to:
- implement best practice systems to detect and manage CKD in high-risk individuals in their clinical practice
- foster deep learning that extends the knowledge of primary care health professionals to affect change in their practice
- connect GPs with practice resources and tools provided by Kidney Health Australia.
About the author
Kidney Health Australia is the peak body for kidney health in Australia. We strive to create a healthier community through increased awareness and early detection of kidney disease. Clinical guidance and content review for our educational content is provided through the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for Kidney Health Australia (PEAK).
About the sponsors
The Kidney Health Australia webinar series is sponsored by AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly. The sponsors have had no input into the content or format of the session delivered.
Please note, once you click 'Register now' you will be leaving the AMA’s website and entering a third-party education provider’s website. If you choose to register to this learning, you:
- will need to provide some of your personal information directly to the third-party education provider
- agree that the AMA can share some of your personal information with the third-party education provider.
If you have any queries about the information that the AMA shares with third-party education providers, please click 'Contact Us' to submit your enquiry.