Impairment Assessment Training VictoriaDescription
Impairment Assessment Training provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of the AMA Guides 4th Edition as a methodology for determining impairment of an individual with a permanent medical condition, a thorough knowledge of terminology and principles of impairment assessment evaluation as specified in the Guides and the ability to achieve consistency in interpretation and application of the Guides.
- Spine & SIGMD - Webinar
- Lower Extremity - Webinar
- Hand & Upper Extremity - Webinar
- Nervous System - Webinar
- Visual System - Webinar
- Cardiovascualr System - Webinar
- Ear, Nose & Throat - Webinar
- Psychiatry GEPIC - Webinar
- Urological System - Webinar
- Respiratory System & Respiratory System: Occupational Asthma - Webinar
- Dermatology - Skin System/Scar - Webinar
- Gynaecology System - Webinar
- Digestive System - OnlineEndocrine System - Online
- Haematopoietic System - Online
- Infectious Occupational Diseases - Online
- Apply methods of assessment of impairments in accordance with the prescribed methods of the American Medical Association - Guides to the evaluation of permanent Impairment ( 4th Edition).
- Produce assessments of quality to help jurisdictions fund compensation for clients and to achieve consistency in the interpretation and application of the Guides.
Eligibility criteria: To become an accredited impairment assessors you must:
- be an AHPRA registered Medical Professional
- have successfully completed the Core (Stream 1) module
- have successfully completed at least one Specialty (Stream 1) module
Cost: Charges apply.
Discount: AMA Victoria members receive a 5% discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the code.
Note: The Victorian jurisdictions are currently experiencing a shortage of impairment assessors for the following body systems: ENT, Endocrine System and Visual System.