AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Fifth EditionDescription
The highly regarded 4th edition has been fully reconsidered to produce a sound basis in the 5th edition to guide practitioners in developing quality evaluations in an approved uniform way to evaluate, measure and report impairment. Prepared by experts in the social and medical fields, and organized to facilitate best practice and understanding of both the various body systems and the multiplicity of issues facing the treating practitioner, this volume will prove the basic resource in in the evaluation of permanent impairment.
- Enhanced coverage of chronic pain assessment
- New conditions, such as HIV and latex allergy
- Major enhancements to cardiology, skin, visual, respiratory and musculoskeletal systems
- Standardized formatting across topics for better accessibility.
- Learn about the American Medical Association requirements to guide quality evaluations in an approved uniform way to evaluate, measure and report impairment.
Authors: Gunnar B.J. Andersson, Linda Cocchiarella
Type: Book (for purchase)
Publisher: American Medical Association
Discount: AMA Members receive a 10% discount